9 دیدگاه برای “Are they all lying?”

1. >but is inside the 14 eyes. They are required to keep logs

Uhh what?

No they don’t, X eyes is just an intelligence sharing community which does not mean they are required to keep logs, if you want to know if they do you’ll have to look at the individual countries laws.

2. The best thing you can do is have a look and see where exactly the VPN service is based and do your own research. I use [hide.me](http://hide.me/) VPN because they are based out of Malaysia, no data retention laws whatsoever.

3. you know all 14s individual laws of the nations? its an intelligence sharing agreement not a political union

4. Many “no log” VPNs do log, but usually a few days, some are up to 2 weeks, some are 30, some 60 and some 90. There’s been a few no log VPNs being sent to court and they have enough info to hand over to convict.

5. It is a loophole. If their server is rented, technically VPN might not do the logging (as stated in Privacy Policy, usually), but the VPS / hosting company does do the logging to prevent the abuse of service. So, in case the logs are handed over — you’ll not be able to sue (however, it still requires a legal argument, if someone has the power to enforce this, you’ve got bigger troubles).

6. Pia located in the United States had no logs to turn over. Both times they were asked. Hma located in England does have data retention logs policy according to UK law.

دیدگاه‌ها بسته شده‌اند.