How to Watch I May Destroy You FREE Anywhere in June 2020

>

Are you excited to Watch the new sexual consent drama, I May Destroy You on پراکسی iPlayer?

Unfortunately, you can only stream the gritty drama if you have a UK IP address thanks to پراکسی iPlayer’s geographical restrictions. If you’re outside the UK, you’ll need a VPN to stream the series.

Not all VPNs can beat پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks and anti-VPN technology, but I’ve tested 300 vendors to find the ones that will guarantee you a reliable connection and hassle-FREE streaming.

You can test out the streaming abilities of my top VPNs for FREE by taking advantage of money-back guarantees. Cancel during the guarantee period, and you’re fully refunded, no-questions-asked.

How to Watch I May Destroy You from Anywhere in Under 2 Minutes

1. Choose a reliable VPN. My top pick for streaming is NordVPN for its super-fast speeds and ease in overcoming geoblocks.
  2. download and install your VPN. connect to a UK server.
  3. Visit پراکسی iPlayer and log in using a UK postcode and start streaming some gritty British drama.

NOTE: HBO Max will also stream I May Destroy You. Although it is not free like پراکسی iPlayer, you get a lot more American content, including Rick and Morty, and The Big Bang Theory.

HBO Max costs $14.99/month and you will need a US credit card or gift card to subscribe. If you’re outside the US, you will need to use a VPN to connect to a US server before you can stream I May Destroy you.

Start Streaming I May Destroy You Now!

Why You Need a VPN to Watch I May Destroy You

پراکسی iPlayer is known for having some of the toughest geoblocks, which stops viewers with a non-UK IP address from accessing its content.

Use a premium VPN to connect to a UK server and your real location is masked with a UK IP address. To پراکسی iPlayer, it will now appear that you’re connecting from the UK, allowing you to stream I May Destroy You Now from anywhere.

5 Best VPNs for Watching I May Destroy You

I’ve tested my VPN recommendations to ensure they work reliably with پراکسی iPlayer. If you’re having an issue streaming I May Destroy You, simply disconnect from your current UK server and try another.

• 5,350+ global servers, 530+ UK servers
  • SmartPlay for beating geoblocks
  • Lightning speeds and unrestricted bandwidth
  • 30-day money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 live chat customer service
  • Works with: پراکسی iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max
  • Compatible with: Windows, macOSAndroid, iOS, Linux, browsers, routers

NordVPN is often top of my lists because it has blazing-fast speeds, consistently ranking number one in our speed tests. Also, it can bypass almost any geoblock, and is super easy to use.

Thanks to a vast UK network of over 530 servers, NordVPN is a great choice for streaming I May Destroy You with پراکسی iPlayer. Such huge server variety means you’re unlikely to connect to an overcrowded server than can slow speeds.

Plus, it gives you access to a large selection of UK IP addresses, making it difficult for پراکسی iPlayer to detect you’re using a VPN. Explore NordVPN’s global network of servers with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

SmartPlay technology – which is built in to all NordVPN appshelps guarantee a connection to پراکسی iPlayer by automatically sending your traffic through the best geoblock-beating server. You don’t even have to tell it which service you’re streaming. SmartPlay didn’t fail me, as I managed to access پراکسی iPlayer with each UK server I tried.

NordVPN’s speeds are just as impressive as its unblocking powers. I was astonished when one UK server generated speeds over my 60 Mbps base speed with 62 Mbps. When streaming I May Destroy You with this server, lag, buffering, and long-loading times were eliminated completely.

I utilized these fast speeds to watch five episodes of Louis Theroux, free from interruptions from dropped connections courtesy of NordVPN’s unlimited data and bandwidth.

Six simultaneous device connections are allowed with a single NordVPN account. This includes a wide range of devices, including smartphones, computers, tablets, and even routers.

Get help connecting to پراکسی iPlayer or any other issue by contacting NordVPN’s 24/7 live chat, which I found to be very knowledgeable and friendly. NordVPN also has a huge help center of easy-to-follow guides and tutorials.

Want to know more? Explore our NordVPN review to see the full results of our research and testing.

Stream I May Destroy You with NordVPN!

Small assortment of technological devices compatible with ExpressVPN.

• 3,000+ global servers, 4 UK locations
  • Super-fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth
  • Built-in speed test
  • Excellent 24/7 live chat
  • Works with: پراکسی iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, ITV Hub
  • Compatible with: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, browsers

ExpressVPN regularly comes out on top when it comes to streaming content, and watching I May Destroy You with پراکسی iPlayer is no exception.

For smooth streaming in HD, you need a download speed of 5 Mbps. My average speeds when connecting to ExpressVPN’s UK servers from the US were 50 Mbps. These excellent long-distance speeds guarantee smooth streaming of I May Destroy You from anywhere.

I experienced no buffering, lag, or the dreaded frozen pixels when streaming with پراکسی iPlayer. However, you don’t need to take my word for it, you can test out ExpressVPN’s blazing speeds for yourself with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Want more guarantees? Guarantee you’re connected to the best possible server for streaming with the built-in speed test. I had no problem finding a UK server that had the speeds I needed to stream other پراکسی iPlayer show in UltraHD.

پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks and anti-VPN technology are notoriously tough to beat, but not for ExpressVPN. I managed to skip past پراکسی iPlayer’s blocks with every UK connection I tested on numerous occasions.

Unlimited bandwidth and data allow you to stream as much content as you like, without worrying about a dropped connection. By preventing intentional bandwidth throttling by your ISP, you will never experience long loading times and always enjoy crisp and vibrant streams.

ExpressVPN is compatible with a huge selection of devices and you can connect five at once to the VPN. Why not share your subscription with the family so you can all stream your favorite geo-restricted shows.

Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature, you can stream on devices that don’t support the ExpressVPN app. I was able to stream I May Destroy You on my non-compatible Samsung Smart TV in minutes by following one of ExpressVPN’s easy-to-follow tutorials.

ExpressVPN’s customer service goes way beyond tutorials. Friendly and helpful support is available any time day or night via 24/7 live chat.

Want to know more? Explore our ExpressVPN review to see the full results of our research and testing.

Stream I May Destroy You with ExpressVPN!

Small assortment of technological devices compatible with Surfshark.

• 1,700+ global servers, 3 UK server locations
  • Unlimited bandwidth and fast speeds
  • 24/7 live chat
  • Works with: پراکسی iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, ITV Hub
  • Compatible with: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, routers, browsers

Surfshark offers excellent value-for-money thanks to the rare bonus of unlimited simultaneous connections. Plus, a 30-day money-back guarantee allows you to test out SurfShark on all your devices, with no commitment.

Your whole network of friends can connect to Surfshark at once and thanks to a vast server network of 1,700+ servers in 60+ countries and widespread device compatibility, without seeing a dip in performance or speeds.

I connected to a server in each of Surfshark’s three UK locations and I was able to beat پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks with each one.

When testing the speeds of Surfshark’s UK servers, I experienced what seemed to be a significant drop of 50% from my base download speed of 60 Mbps to 30 Mbps, but this is not unusual with long-distance connections.

Plus, you only need 25 Mbps to stream in Ulta HD or 4K, so I wasn’t surprised that when watching I May Destroy You, that the picture was crystal clear and there was no buffering or lag.

After the thrilling I May Destroy You is over, you can binge-watch more پراکسی iPlayer shows, such as the hilarious This Country and not worry about losing your Sufshark connection courtesy of unlimited bandwidth. With Surfshark, you can stream, surf, and torrent as much as you like.

I found the 24/7 live chat customer support team to be really knowledgeable, quickly helping me to set up Whitelister, the split tunneling feature. This allowed me to choose what apps I encrypted so I could stream from پراکسی iPlayer and access local content at the same time.

Want to know more? Explore our Surfshark review to see the full results of our research and testing.

Stream I May Destroy You with Surfshark!

Small assortment of technological devices compatible with CyberGhost.

• 6,500+ global servers, 500+ UK servers
  • Great network speeds and unlimited bandwidth
  • Optimized streaming servers
  • Email and live chat customer support
  • 45-day money-back guarantee
  • Works with: پراکسی iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, ESPN+, HBO Max
  • Compatible with: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, browsers, routers

I’ve tested hundreds of VPNs and CyberGhost is one of the easiest to use. Set up simple, with one-click connections and the apps are very user friendly.

Beginners can determine if CyberGhost is the right VPN for them risk-free with a very generous 45-day money-back guarantee. That’s over six weeks of a premium VPN with the option to get a full refund – plenty of time to become familiar with CyberGhost’s features.

CyberGhost has more than 500 servers in the UK including a location optimized for پراکسی iPlayer. I’m pleased to report, I had no problems accessing پراکسی iPlayer, both with and without the optimized server.

This excellent unblocking ability would be pointless if they weren’t matched by great performance. A UK server gave me speeds of 33 Mpbs, which although is a drop of 45% from my base speeds, is still very fast.

What was surprising were the download speeds of the optimized پراکسی iPlayer server, which were 55.45 Mbps, a drop of less than 10% of my base server speeds. This is very impressive for a long-distance connection and allowed me to stream I May Destroy You and many more hours of content in HD without a single incident of buffering.

No matter how long I streamed پراکسی iPlayer, I wasn’t kicked off the UK server as CyberGhost offers unlimited bandwidth. It is also worth mentioning that no matter what I watched, the picture was sharp and the colors vivid.

Device compatibility is excellent, with the easy-to-use CyberGhost app supported by all the major operating systems and platforms. I was feeling generous, so shared the seven simultaneous devices with my friends, so we could all stream I May Destroy You at the same time.

The VPN can also be installed fairly easily onto your router. This means every device connected to your home network can be used to beat geoblocks by changing the virtual location of your router.

Want to know more? Explore our CyberGhost review to see the full results of our research and testing.

Stream I May Destroy You with CyberGhost!

Small assortment of technological devices compatible with PrivateVPN.

• 150+ servers in 60 countries, 2 UK server locations
  • Designated پراکسی iPlayer server
  • Reliable streaming speeds
  • Live chat and email support
  • Works with: پراکسی iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu
  • Compatible with: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, routers, browsers

Reliable and powerful, PrivateVPN is a great choice for streaming I May Destroy You with پراکسی iPlayer.

PrivateVPN has two server locations in the UK, which is all that’s needed to beat the geoblocks of پراکسی iPlayer. Plus, a designated server for پراکسی iPlayer gave me a reliable connection to streaming service every time I tested it.

Put the unblocking powers of PrivateVPN’s designated streaming servers to the test with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

The UK server speeds were a little inconsistent, but the download speeds of the optimized پراکسی iPlayer server were excellent at 52 Mbps. I could stream I May Destroy You with no interruptions. However, PrivateVPN’s designated streaming servers can become congested at peak times.

You don’t need to worry about using up bandwidth when finding the right connection for streaming as Private VPN offers unlimited bandwidth and data.

Although PrivateVPN’s live chat support is not available 24/7, if you access the service during business hours (in Sweden), you can expect a quick and helpful response. Outside business hours, you can consult PrivateVPN’s huge knowledge base of guides and tutorials.

Want to know more? Explore our PrivateVPN review to see the full results of our research and testing.

Stream I May Destroy You with PrivateVPN!

FAQ

❔ What else can a VPN do?

A major perk of VPNs is the ability to beat geoblocks to watch restricted content from anywhere, but there is more to them. A trustworthy VPN gives you:

• Advanced cybersecurity features including military-grade encryption, automatic kill switch, and a no-logs policy for complete online anonymity
  • Peace of mind, you’re protected from hackers and other cyber threats, even when connected to unsecured WiFi networks
  • Untraceable internet activity, including in countries with strict censorship and online surveillance
  • Malware and adware protection
  • Support for gaming and torrenting
  • Access to high-speed global server networks

Find out more about what a VPN is and why you need one here.

🛡️ I’m connected to a VPN, why can’t I access پراکسی iPlayer?

It’s possible that پراکسی iPlayer has detected your UK IP address has come from a VPN. پراکسی iPlayer has VPN-blocking technology to stop non-UK viewers from streaming its content.

There is an easy workaround. Just disconnect from your current UK server and connect to another. You should now have no problem streaming I May Destroy You. If you are still having an issue, clear your cookies and cache, then restart your device.

🐢 Will a VPN slow down my streaming speeds?

If you’re connecting to a UK server from a long-distance away – such as the US or Australia – you are likely to see a decrease in your download speeds. However, with premium VPNs your download speeds will still be more than fast enough for streaming I May Destroy You in HD and even Ultra-HD.

🆓 Can I use a free VPN to stream I May Destroy You?

It’s very unlikely that a free VPN will be able to overcome پراکسی iPlayer’s tough geoblocks and anti-VPN technology. Plus, you may put your privacy at risk by using a free VPN as they often monetize their services by storing and selling your data. Exposure to adware, malware, and trackers is also a hazard of free VPNs. My colleague posted a really interesting article on the dangers of free VPNs.

Protect your privacy and beat پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks by choosing a trustworthy VPN. You can try all my premium VPN recommendations for FREE for a limited time with risk-free money-back guarantees.

Bottom Line

Stream I May Destroy You from anywhere with a premium VPN – like NordVPN – to skip past پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks.

I have thoroughly tested all the VPN recommendations on this list to verify that each will beat پراکسی iPlayer’s geoblocks and have server speeds fast enough for smooth streaming of I May Destroy. Try them out for yourself before making a commitment, with risk-free money-back guarantees.

Watch I May Destroy You Now!